RebResNet is a scientific research network developed as an informal group of individuals, international academic and research institutions with the main aim to build up a sustainable framework on topic of transition from a traditional resource based economy, as current ones, to a biobased economy.
RebResNet intends to reunite individual researchers, research institutions, centers and universities to extend the researches in the field of economic resources and bioeconomics to form a larger perspective.
RebResNet seeks to reunite academic interests, actions and projects in this particular domain, while exchanging information and opportunities for research grants application and joint publications.
RebResNet focuses to promote a green, innovative and self-sustained economy framework by mediating and reconciliation the traditional demands of economic resources, specific to the linear economies, to the need of ensuring environmental protection and biodiversity.
The recent transformation of the actual economic paradigm has imposed a new approach of understanding economic resources usage beyond the traditional linear approach. The new economic paradigm imposes a rethinking of the old economic structures and theories by revealing the environmentally friendly dimensions and a comprehensive reuse of the available economic resources.
The main objectives of the RebResNet are:
- promotion of scientific knowledge transfer, experiences and achievements of all the network members to inform, help and support stakeholders, policy makers and other decidents in field of economics strategies for sustainable economic development, economic resources and bioeconomy;
- using the international scientific co-operation and partners experiences in order to undertake steps for increase the application and participation into international scientific research programmes;
- multinational research dissemination in conferences and workshops;
- research analysis and factsheets, strategies and action plans in field of valuing economic resources and bioeconomics;
- to design and develop cutting edge economic solutions for promoting a biobased economy;
- developing a collaborative working environment in field of economic resources management, distribution, utilization and equity, collaborative development, growth and poverty reduction;
- to stimulate international scientific interaction and policy discussions in related fields;
- enhancing applications of specific economic instruments and research methods in field of economic resources utilization with particular emphasis on biobased economy principles consolidation.
The RebResNet main areas of research and investigation include but are not limited to:
- Agricultural and Land Resources;
- Economic and Industrial Resources;
- Employment and Social Protection policies;
- Energy Resources and Renewables;
- Informational Resources and Digitalization;
- Labor Resources and Migration;
- Rural Economy Resources;
- Tourism Resources and Destinations;
- Transitional Economics and Integration;
- Capital and Entrepreneurship Resources;
- Financial Resources and Technology.
The 5th International Scientific Conference "Tourism in function of development of the republic of Serbia - Tourism as a Generator of Employment",
30th May -1st, June 2019
Vrnjacka Banja, Serbia
The 8th International Symposium of Agricultural Sciences AgroReS 2019
16th - 18th May, 2019
Trebinje, Bosnia and Herzegovina